Princess

I originally intended on doing a speed painting for today (which would have been posted on my other blog), but I just couldn't find that spark of inspiration to paint.  I did start on something, but ended up tossing it aside since it really looked like a giant turd.  So I ended up doodling around and somewhere in the back of my mind I realized I still have comic pages to clean... Which I should probably start on.  Anyway, thinking of that comic project brought me to this quick scribble:


Whenever my archery buddies and I meet up, usually this happens where the hyper friend would tackle/hug our non-touchy, "heyyourinmypersonalbubble,gtfo!" friend and he tries to walk away as fast as possible. Then again I don't blame him for walking away since we also nicknamed him, "Princess".

Comments