FanimeCon Rovers 2012 Shirt Design

I was going to post this earlier, but got distracted with other things.  Here is a copy of the FanimeCon Rovers T-Shirt design that I made for my department.  The original color of the design was this light powder blue on a black tee which didn't stand out as much as I wanted, so here's a nice, in your face orangy-yellow version for your viewing pleasure. The theme of this year was "Sports" which was inspired by the Summer 2012 Olympic Games that's coming up in London, England (so excited!). The "Rovers" design was based off the sports pictographs as trying to put in actual sports equipment didn't go so well for the design.  
 


I love working with Rovers and I've been apart of the staff since 2009.  It's fun, challenging, and rewarding experience.  The Rovers are family to me and that's how close people are within this large staff department. Hopefully the Creative Services department will allow me to design next year's shirt as we had a small conflict of interest earlier this year over this "Rovers" shirt.  So here's hoping that things go smoother between departments. Next year's theme is "Gothic Fairy Tale Adventure". . . Well that's an interesting one, that's a crap ton of ideas too! o___o;;;

  And yes I'm using this spot right now to tell everyone that FanimeCon Rovers is recruiting. For more info click me! :D You don't have to love Anime to staff at the con, but knowledge in some of the in anime/manga is encouraged.  We are usually under staffed so the more people we recruit the better. If you have good customer service, have common sense, and enjoy walking a lot then hey, we could use a person like you. If you decide later on that this department does't suit your fancy we are willing to switch you into another department if you'd like or you can tell us you're no longer interested, its okay. 

If there are any questions regarding to staffing at FanimeCon, specifically Rovers (as I can't speak for other departments), then feel free to post on the forum, e-mail questions to Rovers@fanime.com, or shoot me a message here. 

Comments