117B - Short Story

Hey All, 
I haven't been updating my blog in a while because the work I had done sometime in the beginning of 2014 wasn't really worth sharing, then eventually I forgot about my blogs. Priorities. So in the next few blog posts, I'm doing a massive art dump of stuff I did between the latter half of 2014 to now. 
And to start off here's some illustrations from the story, "The White Donkey" by Ursula Le Guin.




In one of my vis dev classes we had to pick a story from one of the four authors listed, Isaac Asimov, Ray Bradbury, Arthur Clarke, and Ursula  Le Guin. I ended up choosing a short story by Ursula called, “The White Donkey”.  Within the last month of the semester we had to put at least three illustrated story moments together and put our own style into these pieces.
Overall I’m satisfied with how these pieces turned out. I was more focused on having things read rather than focusing on creating a style, but hopefully I will figure out my style as I progress. 

Comments